Price & Availability
Short breaks welcome out of peak season min 3 night stay – £100 per night.
This pretty self-contained cottage is the thatched wing of our Grade II listed 17thC farmhouse. The cottage has use of our private, outdoor swimming pool (end May to end August), spa hot tub (Easter – end Oct) patio, barbecue, garden furniture and large garden. Relax, unwind and enjoy the countryside.
• Luxury accommodation with many nostalgic features; oak-beams and feature inglenook with log effect fire
• Superbly equipped kitchen which includes Nespresso coffee machine (capsules provided) microwave, electric cooker with ceramic hob, large fridge-freezer and washing machine.
• Lounge with dining table, satellite flat screen TV, Blu-Ray player, Stereo radio/CD player/Ipod docking station.
• Downstairs bathroom with bath/shower, wash-hand basin & toilet.
• Upstairs bedroom with king-size and single bed with memory foam mattresses and fine bedding company duvets. En-suite wash-hand basin and toilet.
• Electricity, Central-heating included.
• All bed-linen (duvets) & towels included.
• Free internet access.
• Tourist information, ordnance survey map, books and games provided.
• Outside pool 32x16ft end May to end August 9am – 7pm spa hot tub open Easter – end October 9am – 7pm or dusk if earlier. Also outside utility room with tumble dryer & shower
• Parking adjacent to cottage.
• Regret no children
• Non Smoking.
• No pets.
WALKERS & CYCLISTS WELCOME – Maps & specialized information books, Boot & Wet clothes drying area, Secure cycle storage, travel & safety info all provided (please also see links page on drop down menu under EVENTS tab at top of page)
*Please be aware that the swimming pool and hot tub are not “exclusive” to cottage visitors – occasionally either I or my family may also find time to take a dip! We do, however, try to ensure that everyone has their own “private” time by the pool.